"Instrument on the map"
The musical program "Instrument on the map" is a presentation in a way
interactive ethnic instruments from different corners
The world. The program is additionally enriched with an extensively prepared one
presentation in the form of slides, both with musical curiosities and
geographically. It is a combination of a musical and geographical journey around
In addition, willing participants can try out the sound themselves individual instruments.
I invite you to a trip along the trail of exotic ethnic instruments,
in which we will find out, for example, why a clay jug for water transfer is also one of the most important instruments for people from the Ibo tribe ...
Together, we will move to Middle East countries to find out that
belly dances are accompanied by a strange drum, reminiscent of Chalice ... We'll find out if every flute is a snake charmer? What is the the oldest instrument in the world? Could a space saucer maybe instrument?
Purpose of the broadcast:
- presentation of percussion instruments coming from different
corners of the world,
- development of creativity and musical sensitivity,
- familiarizing participants with the different sounds produced by
weird looking instruments
- learning the basic sounds produced by various instruments,
- imitation and recognition of various sounds occurring in
- development of coordination rhythmic and auditory through simple rhythmic games,
- group integration,
- everyone can play an instrument of their choice
Apart from presentation of instruments during broadcasts in kindergartens meetings with children are resistant in many games, while in schools we learn a simple rhythm and together we learn it.